Job opening for photo & film company 1st Assistant:
Tyler Stableford Productions is hiring! We are a Carbondale-based commercial photography and film company with projects around the country. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, team-oriented and bright 1st Assistant/Studio Manager for a half-time position, with opportunities for more hours if desired. Job duties include:
– Assisting on photo shoots with lighting and camera equipment, and working as a digital tech to manage image and video assets.
– Processing and editing images in a collaborative environment, and delivering the work to high-end clients.
– Interaction with clients during the entire creative process
– Maintaining client relationships by managing follow up toning and processing requests
– Prepping camera and lighting equipment before and after shoots and ordering and repairing gear where necessary
– Managing the studio’s computer and file-storage systems
– There may also be many opportunities to work as a second shooter with stills and video for national clients.
Approximately 20 to 30 hours per week, with flexible hours, and options to work more if desired. Pay is commensurate with experience.
A successful candidate should have excellent image-processing skills, and be a self-starter willing to work as part of a national-level team. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop software skills required. Adobe Premiere Pro video editing skills are very helpful. This opportunity is located in Carbondale, Colorado and is not eligible for remote or off-site employment.
Please email a resume and relevant job experience: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the photos and videos below for more info on what we do!